Thursday, February 21, 2013

Limoncella of West Chester Gets Thumbs Up From Important Pork Lover For The Sliders. Chester County Pork.


As you know I love me some pork. With provolone. And long hots.

Here's a variation I got from Limoncello in West Chester, Pa the other week in the form of sliders. Pretty tasty. But I wish they gave you four. Or at least three. And an extra long hot. But then again it was an app and they were discounted for happy hour so I could have gotten a second serving. If I had wanted to look like a slob that is.

And here's what the bar area looks like in case you were wondering:


3 comments:

Tard R. Sauce said...

After looking at that shit, I know what he put his thumb up.

Scope said...

They certainly could have dropped another pepper on there.

Dr Zibbs said...

Good point.